With regards to 188 Investor applications submitted to us on and after 22nd July 2019, we will accept ;
• An investment via a managed fund company/fund manager/brokerage firm with operations (an active office and employees) at a Victorian address.
• Investment in real estate will also be considered, this must not be for personal or family use of the applicant.
• Purchase of a Victorian private company is also considered to meet this requirement.
• Shares in a Victorian Private Company will be considered, should this increase the value of the company (not purchasing shares from an existing shareholder).
• Shares purchased in public companies (ASX listed etc) can be made through a Victorian fund management company/broker only.
• Investments into Family Trusts are not considered to meet this requirement.